ATC // AVX assembly begins with high-precision pick-and-place of surface mount devices 0201 and larger including CSPs, μBGAs, flip-chips, ultra-fine-pitch [.012" (0.3 mm) lead pitch] QFPs and irregularly shaped components requiring ± .0005"
(± .0125 mm) placement accuracy
Die attach includes:
- Adhesive die attach – electrically / thermally conductive or electrically insulating epoxies
- Solder Die attach – lead or lead free for example, Sn63/Pb, 95Pb-5Sn, 80Au-20Sn, 88Pb, SAC305
- Wire/Ribbon Bonding – automated ball and wedge bonding, ribbon / wedge bonding and gold stud bumping
- Includes polymers, hermetic and non-hermetic structures and in-house fabricated ceramic enclosures.
Additional assembly processes:
- Screen and stencil printing
- Automated dispensing ( >7 mil diameter dots and lines)
- Parallel gap welding
- Solder tinning
- Via plugging (gold paste/epoxies)
- Solder mask application