E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Regional Sales Manager - 9/10/2014
Position Summary Description:
Responsible for sales management of assigned region through direct, representative, and distribution channels. Develop and execute overall sales strategy which meets the company objectives of sales growth and earnings. Quickly and efficiently introduce new products, maintain base business, negotiate contracts, uncover opportunities and close on business.
Formal Education and Training:
BS/BA Degree, or equivalent, required. A technical discipline preferred.
Minimum of ten (10) years experience in positions of increasing scope and complexity in the electronics industry with a majority of which in the sales and marketing area. Requires a keen knowledge of the RF Component Marketplace including the technology, competition, systems, requirements, customers and people.
Special Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Strong background in major negotiations, inter-personal and communication skills.
2. Ability to manage and interact with a diverse organization of direct sales people, sales managers, field application engineering, manufacturing reps and sales admin personnel.
3. Strong organization and problems solving skills.
4. Ability to develop relationships at all levels with customers, representatives and ATC personnel.
5. Strong analytical abilities including need to operate in very broad and complex product and business environment.
6. Travel up to 50%.
1. Develop target account list and execute actions to obtain new business in new markets.
2. Responsible for measurement of manufacturers representatives in the area to include: performance, hiring and firing decisions and proposals and direction of compensation
3. Responsible for setting and meeting sales master plans and forecast.
4. Develop and publish sales tracking measurement reports.
5. Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required.
6. Provide feedback to product marketing, operations and senior management on customer expectations, ATC performance, market and competitive conditions and future needs.
7. Develop sales plans for new products and look for new applications for existing products.
8. Bid, negotiate and maintain contracts with central procurement at key accounts.
9. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
10.Provide new ideas, innovation, motivation to the sales resources to deliver sales growth “better than market”, and to achieve specific growth targets by business unit and product line.
11. Work as a team player with all other functional groups to achieve results.
To Apply for this position:
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We regret that we are unable to respond to all inquiries. We will contact you if your background matches our job requirements and we wish to interview you. (NY positions are located on Long Island.)