We offer an excellent benefits package which includes Medical/Dental, Optical, Life & Disability insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401(k).
Process Engineer - 2/10/2017
Responsible for manufacturing process, product and equipment improvements for Thin Film – SLC and Resistive Products.
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
- Plan, organize and perform activities to define the production process.
- Manage the technical processes of manufacturing flow from raw material through finished product to the customer.
- Perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, continuous improvement and improved efficiency.
- Prepare operating procedures and instructions for manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing personnel to solve daily problems and establish safeguards to minimize their occurrence.
- Analyze returned product and work with customers to answer questions and concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required (Ceramics/Materials Science preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Continuous Improvement/problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 CFR 120.15 is required.
To Apply for this position:
E-mail your resume to: JAXRecruit@atceramics.com