We offer an excellent benefits package which includes Medical/Dental, Optical, Life & Disability insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401(k).
Process Engineer - 8/5/2014
This position requires self starter hands on process engineer with a focus on process improvement, quality improvement, cost savings, and process efficiency. The process engineer will be required to work independently and as part of a team to trouble shoot and solve process issues. The primary area of work will be in Electroplating, Termination, and Electrical Test.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- • Address daily production issues in areas of responsibility.
- • Work on projects as assigned by management in the areas of process improvement, cost savings, and process efficiency.
- • Assist quality department with root cause analysis for internal and external issues.
- • Review and disposition materials and/or reports for management review board (MRB), non conforming material report (NCMR), & destructive physical analysis (DPA).
- • Track and maintain file history for reclaimed materials within the MLC production group.
- • Maintain and update process documentation.
- • Respond to calibration notifications.
- • Participate in AS9100 Audits (performed twice a year)
- • Work with supervisors in ordering production supplies and process materials.
Education and Experience
- • BS Degree in Material Science, Ceramic Engineering, or other related Engineering degree.
- • 3-5 years of Process Engineering experience preferably in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- • Must have experience in electroplating.
To Apply for this position:
E-mail your resume to: JAXRecruit@atceramics.com